Work Permits


If you are a minor who is in need of a work permit, you will need to complete a two-page work permit application. The first page needs to be filled out by the employer, and the second page needs to be signed by the minor as well as a parent/guardian. If the minor has not yet turned 16 years old, the minor’s physician will need to sign on the second page as well. Once those two pages are complete, email the application to Mrs. Guagenty at kguagenty@natickps.org and she will create the permit for you. Please note that we will not be processing work permits from June 25th-June 28th, but will resume on June 29th. Starting on June 29th, all work permit applications should be forwarded to Mrs. Crandall for processing at tcrandall@natickps.org

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.